Monday, December 4, 2006

Unlock My Heart

unlock.gif  I called the maintenance department today to check on the status of my work order and to see when they would be sending someone to unlock my filing cabinet. Well, guess what! The locksmith showed up. He said the vice principal never sent in a work order for my filing cabinet. Why would she lie and tell me that it takes a long time for them to come out to fix anything, knowing that she never put in a work order? I have been waiting for two months for nothing?!

Thank you so much to all my precious angels who said a prayer for me today! My filing cabinet has been opened! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!

I had a pretty busy day so I didnt meet with the principal, and the principal didnt look for me, so that part is still hanging.

As for the paperwork, the locked filing cabinet has set me way behind, but I still have a lot of services to handwrite and I am still waiting to get approved so that I can start inputting information into the computer from August to December.

Tomorrow will be another full day. I delivered most of the calendars today, but I still have a few calendars to deliver. I have about four groups scheduled, and I have the names of about seven or eight kids to try to recruit into the program. On top of that, I have a lot of organizing and filing to do, especially since I will be going from a four drawer cabinet to a two drawer cabinet. I hope I can find a place to put everything.

pastmemories.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got the cabinet opened !! Take care
Ellen

Anonymous said...

I am sure glad you got that cabinet unlocked. I need to find something to make the necklace adjustable, I was looking for that with no luck today, I think I may have to order that. I want it just right ;) I may make it while in Florida on vacation
Hugs
Ang