Friday, December 8, 2006

Merry Xmas from Texas

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas from The Glass Box! Thanks for the ornament graphic, Sugar!

I see a busy weekend ahead for me. As usual, my TO DO list ends up being a CARRIED FORWARD list. I still haven't decorated for Christmas. I dread having to move the furniture, but I will try to do what I can.

I presented the idea of going carolling to the kids, but only the 6th grade girls and one 7th grade girl wanted to do it. They broke out in song with Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer in Spanish, but not everyone was singing the same words and they couldn't agree on what else they wanted to sing. It was hard enough getting them to pick out a day to do it. I think Monday is too soon, because they are not prepared, but that is the day they chose to do it.  

I told them that they need to write down the words so I can make copies, but they still haven't given me anything. We may have to postpone the carolling until next Monday if they don't get their act together. I would be going out of my way to do this next week, though, because I am off next Monday.

So, I right now, I am wondering if I should make that cake that I promised them for the carolling party. Oh well, I guess I can make some frosting, so I can make some flowers for the cake.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YW for the ornament tag, my group sent 40 of them to be shared. Wouldn't ya know the state I live in was one of the ones missing? So I put my home state TX on my entry too.LOL
Caroling sounds like fun!
Have a good weekend.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hey, thought I'd drop by to say hello...u were so nice to visit me. I hope u have a MerryChristmas also

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas to you too!  I DO hope that you get to go caroling with the kids.  Sounds like a lot of fun!  (evenif they don't all sing the same words!)
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Hi There I do hope you get to go to the carolling witht he childen how lovely that will  be.I love to hear the kids singing carols.Afraid I am a sentimental kind though and always end up in tears LOL!!You should make the cake if you promised LOL!! Send a piece this way when it's finished Please LOL!! Thanx for the lovely comment you sent me by the way.Take Care have a lovely week/end.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES