Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Pass It Along

 Wow! Looks like everybody has been answering this forward I sent out and put their answers in their journal. What a great response! I think I will do the same...
 
Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. Okay here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun!  Just copy (do not forward) this entire e-mail and paste into a new e-mail that you can send.  Change all the answers so that they apply to you.  Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.  Some of you may get this several times that means you have lots of friends.
 
1. What is your occupation?  Youth Leadership-Life Coach
2. What color are your socks right now? navy blue booties
3. What are you listening to right now?   my cockatiel making noises in her birdcage.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?  turkey taco w/Mexican cheese
5. Can you drive a stick shift?   It's been a long time, since I did that, but boy, did that feel like driving!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Wings of Love
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?  my Angel and her cherub Isabella Victoria
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes. Still waiting on that Christmas card you promised. LOL
9. Favorite drink:  non-alcoholic: Iced Mocha with whip cream, chocolate chips, cinnamon and nutmeg/ alcoholic: Margarita on the Rocks, no salt...
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?   Ballroom Dancing and figure skating.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes. It takes work to look this good. teehee
12. Favorite curse word?  Dang!
13. Any Pets?   African Grey cockatiel and a peacock blue Beta
14. Favorite food?  Avocado... also Seafood
15. What was the last movie you watched?   The Black Dahlia
16. Favorite day of the year?  Valentine's Day
17. What do you do to vent anger? It takes a lot to make me angry but when it happens it is best to evaluate if it is pain, fear, or embarrassment.  Is it worth my time to pursue it or am I wasting my time on someone who is too ignorant to understand the values of respect?!
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I only had one toy as a child. It was a stuffed doll that was very cuddly. Her name was Teresa.
19. What is your favorite Fall or Spring?  I like the pretty colors of Fall and I like the cooler weather because that is the only time of year I can wear scarves, gloves, hats and pretty fabrics. Unfortunately, you never know if we will have a cool fall or a cool spring becauseit is always HOT here.
20. Cherry or Blueberry? I like them both... depends on who's mouth you are putting them into or in what foods you are mixing them with.
21.  Do you want your friends to email you back?  Duh
22.  Who is most likely to respond?  I have no idea. Probably Beth 
23. Who is least likely to respond?  Good question. Let's see, shall we?
24. Living arrangements?  Single. One bedroom flat.
25. When was the last time you cried?  On Christmas Day, when I was watching the train wreck episode of Grey's Anatomy. Derek had to tell the girl's fiance the message that the girl wanted him to know before she died:  If it was only about love, I would be with you today. Afterwards, Derek was crying in the elevator and Bailey stopped the elevator until Derek composed himself.
26. What is on the floor of your closet?  Boxes.
27.   Who is the friend that you've had the longest, that you are sending this to?  (((Viv)))
28. What did you do last night?  read a book
29.  Favorite Smells?  The smell of the ocean always makes me feel as if I am at home. I also like the smell of rain as it falls upon the earth and the delicious smells of something baking in the oven. The smell of soap on a well made man right out of the shower is pretty good, too.
30. What inspires you?  art, music, my work, an unexpected ThankYou.
31. What are you afraid of?  allowing myself to remain caged within the walls of glass
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?  Whataburger with mayonnaise on one side, mustard on the other, grilled onions, extra veggies, and toast the buns.
33. Country you would most like to visit? Egypt and Italy
34 Favorite dog breed?   Cockapoo
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Which key ring?!
36. How many years at your current job?  I have worked hard all of my life, but I have only been at my current job for a year.
37. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday, because it is right in the middle.
38. How many states have you lived in?  Three: Texas, North Dakota, Louisiana
39. Favorite holiday? Halloween. I love to dress up and I love to see how creative some people can get. 
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?  No. I rode in a motorcycle once but it messed up my hair and bugs attacked my face. It was not fun. My date apologized, because he remembered how great I looked before the ride. LMAO
41. Favorite Must See TV Show?  Grey's Anatomy 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great answers. I might do this later today if I can find the energy...LOL Barbara