Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Tree Fever

 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting  I fell in love with this little bear couple taking their little tree home. Thank you for the cute graphic, Donna. You're a sweetheart!
 
I see everybody is busy putting up their Xmas trees and decorating their homes for the holidays. I look at that little corner of my living room where the tree should go, and then, I think that I need to move the furniture to make it look right, and then, I sit down. LOL... 
 
Do I really want to decorate for Xmas? I wasn't in the holiday spirit last year. I haven't really been in a holiday spirit for many years, but maybe if I do decorate, I will finally get that holiday spirit.....
 
I dropped by my "friend's" produce shed after work today to pick up some free Texas citrus~ oranges and ruby red grapefruit~ so I can put together a Xmas goodie bag for the kids. As usual, he kept staring at me, and told me he has everything I want. (Blush)
 
 
Winivere   White Coat
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has everything you want, huh?????  Hmmmmm...very interesting.....(lol)

I think you should decorate.  I am not really into it either, but I think the tree is what actually gets the mood going.  We can't put ours up until the 16th (waiting for the college daughter to come home) so I'm still not totally into the spirit.  I think it will be better once that's up.

So, what the heck....get out the decorations....crank up the Christmas music....bake a cookie or two....and have FUN!!!

Tis the season!!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I am having the same problem.  I have done some Christmas shopping but everything is still in the bags and I haven't put up my tree yet either......Barbara