Saturday, June 3, 2006

Learning to Live Again


   
 
 

   
A child saw a worm laboriously crawling along the floor. The worm had somehow been in­jured. The back part of the worm was dead and dried up, but it was still attached to the front living part by a thin thread.  The poor worm was pulling its dead half across the floor. The little girl ran in and picked it up, and then she said, "Oh, Oscar, when are you going to lose that dead part so you can really live?"
 
 
This story was my friend Mary's moment. I am still waiting for My Moment. What will it take to convince myself that I need to let go of the dead part?
 
 XOXO, Win =.)
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....great entry.  So true.  Thanks for visiting my journal and I look forward to getting to know you better.
Christina

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful entry, Win.....very powerful and thought provoking. Thank you :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~