Friday, June 16, 2006

The Glass Castle

          

Glass Castle, painting by Ellenshaw Giclee

"It's not the size of the wand... It's the magic it holds."

                            

Laughing to myself about the "wand," remembering that size does matter! (smile) 

Devoting today to house cleaning, no matter how little or how much progress I do today.

 Fairy Godmother Baby Steps:

Setting my timer to clean at 30 minute intervals with breaks in between. No time wasting decisions for today. Just put like items together.

Note to Missy:

I have not forgotten your question. I have priorities for today, but I will write about it as soon as I can.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great plan, Win.

So, when you're through doing your house, can you come do mine?

LOL
Andrea

Anonymous said...

LOL Andi. wish I had that kind of energy. It is hard for me to clean my house because of my back injuries. The 30 minute plan didnt work. I had to change it to 15 minutes at a time and take breaks in between. I didnt get much done, but even a little bit is good; right?

Anonymous said...

I love that quote about the wand and the picture of the castle.

I hope that you got lots accomplished!

hugs,
Kathi