Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Climb Every Mountain

                                           

I am feeling guilty about not being able to touch my data entry this week. It has been hard enough trying to meet the deadlines for the other three projects which are due this Friday. I have been juggling all of them at once and not one of them is completed, but I have been making good progress.
 
I was surprised to hear my boss compliment me for what I have done so far. I guess he has been paying close attention to the reports as they come in. He said that I made him look good.

BUT... he added that I also need to complete Project No. 5, which, by the way, is also due on Friday. So now I have one more project that I need to work on tomorrow, in addition to the other three projects... and my paperwork continues to be put on hold...
 
There was also an email about some nominations or something... with no attachments, so I have no idea what it is, but I am not touching that one. I already have enough to worry about this week.
 
To add to my woes, I had a bad experience at the hairdresser last Saturday. Magdalena was busy taking care of three customers at once. I was sitting at the rinse sink, waiting for her coworker to add my toner. She asked her coworker to mix my color, but the coworker was in the closet when Magdalena told her what colors to mix. I don't think the coworker heard what my hairdresser was saying, because it looks like she mixed the wrong color. It is so hard to feel good about yourself when you do not like the way the hairdresser left your hair!!!! I will try to fix it myself... project six?! Yikes... 
 
 
God, help me to get through this week. Hopefully, next week, all this will be behind me and I can focus on getting back to doing groups and focusing on my paperwork.
Winivere

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man.....that really sucks when someone messes up your hair.....been there, done that and have had to have it fixed!
Sounds like you are so busy at work but nice for your boss to notice and compliment you....that always makes you feel good!

Have a great night and hope you get caught up!
Hugs
Angela

Anonymous said...

My Lord girl...how do you keep up with everything?  It was nice for your boss to compliment ya and I would go back to the beauty shop and have them color your hair the right color for free since they messed up.  Take it easy girl.
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

OH, MY DEAR FRIEND...TOO MUCH TIME HAS PASSED INDEED.  OF WHICH I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY.  YOUR JOURNAL IS EVEN MORE APPEALING AND INSIGHTFUL THAN EVER...I TRULY ENJOY VISITING YOUR SITES.  I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN AS SUCCESSFUL AS I WOULD LIKE IN FINDING THE TIME!  WILL DEFINITELY TRY HARDER.  PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO REMEMBER ME.  I NEED YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND TRUTH--I WILL PROVIDE THE SAME FOR YOU.  GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE INSPIRED ME.  I PRAY AND VISUALIZE COMPLETE SUCCESS FOR YOU THIS WEEK EVEN WITH YOUR VARIOUS PROJECTS MOUNTING ABOUT...SUCCESS IN EVERY AREA IS YOURS!  I DO LOVE YOU.  PLEASE VISIT MY FLAB TO FAB AFTER MY WEIGH-IN ON SUNDAY--I'M SEEING 200'S IN MY MIND AND PRAY TO SEE THEM IN ACTUALITY...BEEN A MIGHTY LONG TIME AND A MIGHTY LONG ROAD FROM 420 TO 305...LET'S CONTINUE FORWARD.  UNTIL LATER(NOT MUCH LATER BUT LATER NONETHELESS!!)

Anonymous said...

Oh Winnie! You poor thing. :o( I feel for you hon! The good thing is that you boss gave you a compliment. :o) I've had bad experiances with my hair as well, and it's not a "feel good" thing at all. I know what you mean.
Sending you good vibes, and praying you can get your projects done.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you. Glad your boss noticed what amount of work you had to do. Everything will work out.Do you have staff production meetings were you can air your thoughts about how to improve things in the future. If so i would be making out a list for your next meeting. The stress you are under is dangerous to you well being. Just a thought. i hope bey friday you can sit and relax, you certainly deserve it.
love and hugs
katie           http://journals.aol.co.uk/katie39041/KATIESDIARY/