Thursday, March 15, 2007

Another Day Lost

                                    

Another day lost. I didn't go in to work today, because I was too busy coughing up phlegm. There I stood at the bathroom sink for what seemed like an eternity. I couldn't stop coughing and gagging. NOT a pretty visual.
 
To top it off, I have a fever blister which means that I need a laxative. I have been afraid to take a laxative, because my bowels have been going from constipation to the runs all in the same day.
 
It is hard to believe how quickly I went through that pitcher of SF apple drink, which is good, because my coughs are more productive now, and my throat does not hurt as bad, but I am sure I must have scared the neighbors half to death with all the horrible coughing.
 
The clock keeps ticking and the more time I lose, the more worried I get. Will tomorrow be the same?!
 
I hope NOT!!!! Makes me feel like Alice in Wonderland!
 
     
 
Go ASK Alice when she is ten feet tall....
 
 
 
 .... Now where did that White Rabbit go?!!!!!!!!                  
                                            

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant help but feel this is your bodys way of telling you to slow down. I do hope you are better soon though, its not nice being ill. Fever blisters are they what us British call cold sores?.I love your graphics. there so cute.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are still sick. Hope you get better quick.
Love,
Kat
Kuhlhiggins