Saturday, August 12, 2006

Think Thin

  feather  When I went on my mini-break, I left my diet behind. It has been very difficult to be as conscious about what I am eating, I have not been able to drink as much fluids as before, and my feet and hip have not allowed me the freedom to take my moonlit walks. I have to get back on track, but I dont know how soon that will be. I hope it will be soon.

I am feeling sad, because I miss one of my J-Land friends. It was good to be able to motivate each other daily, but she has disappeared without a word. I hope she is alright. My prayers are with you, my friend. I miss you.

Last week, we had training for the new school year. I was surprised to discover that one of my old colleagues has joined our staff. It was so funny to see that she still has that old habit of holding her nose when she laughs. Training was pretty good, except for Thursday, when it just seemed to drag on and on. They paid for our lunch every day of training. The food at that hotel is really good. In the future, we will have all of our trainings at Central Office. I wonder if that means that they wont be paying for our lunch anymore. 

On Friday, I went to meet my new Principal and scope out the school where I will be at. School starts Monday. I also went to central office to pick up my computer. I tried to get computer access, but the assistant principal didnt fill out the form correctly. I will need to follow up on Monday.

 feathers box

beauty rest

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are having bother with your hip. Your friend that has dissappeared without a word im sure she will be ok its probably pc problems. Good luck on your first day.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Just start your diet plan over ASAP, take it day by day, a new beginning!!! :) Even if you're not able to exercise right now, eat healthy!
I'm sure your friend is ok, maybe a vacation or pc problems?

Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

My diet is out the window too and I have my broken foot to deal with too.  How the heck do you exercise with one foot?  (lol)  I'm going to the gym tomorrow to do my water exercises.

Sorry your friend just vanished.  Maybe something just came up and she'll be back.  Do you have her email address?  Maybe you could send her a "just checking in on you" email.

Good luck going back to school tomorrow!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Ya sound busy lady--but and old friend showing up at work sounds good!!
I have solved my exercise need by laying on the floor and using small 3lb weights and slowy raising them over my head and then straight up then lowering them to my side or belly area.  I have strengthened my back alot by just doing this simple exercise.  I don't swing them -- I puposefuly move slowley and that seems to help --I only do what is comfortable at the time--of course I am watching tv with it-CMT is a good one for me.
---
Granny Hugs, MARY

Anonymous said...

Hope you get back on track with your diet soon.  Take care, Dondie