Thursday, August 17, 2006

4th day

girls 

This morning I grabbed a pair of pantihose to wear to work, but when I took a really good look at it, it was defective. The manufacturer made it for only one leg!!! What are the odds of finding one like that?! It doesnt surprise me that it chose me to be it's recipient. If only I were as lucky at winning the lottery!

This is the 4th day of school already, but I still have not been able to speak with the Principal and I still dont have my internet programs set up. I was supposed to meet with her yesterday but I think she forgot. The principal's secretary was supposed to remind her to meet with me today, but it didnt happen. Maybe tomorrow? I wonder how much longer I will have to wait.

So far, all the people that I have talked to have been very nice to me. Some of the people have made some bad comments about the worker who was there before me, especially the nurse. I am going to have to prove myself at this school.  

Mostly, I have been trying to get organized, reading campus policies, reviewing my company's new policies, interviewing school staff to learn more about the services available/provided, explaining my program to staff, and informing them of my plans for the school year. I also put together a folder for the principal for whenever we have a chance to have that meeting.

I am so nervous about my meeting with the Principal that I am always craving something to eat. Today's lunch just wasnt enough. I wish my body would stop reacting like that! Why cant I just eat whatever I want and as much as I want with no consequences?!!! So far, I have done the exercises Mary does on the floor only one night. I need to push myself to do them every day.

After ten years after her murder, Jon Benet was on the news again today. The man who claims to have killed Jon Benet makes me feel sick to my stomach. It sounds as if the authorities are not convinced that he did it. Why didhe wait until after the death of her mother to come clean? Can he be so sick as to make it up? He clearly shows no remorse. It was not an accident to put his penis inside of her but it was an accident that he killed her? Disgusting. It just disgusts me that anyone could do such a thing to an innocent little girl. It disgusts me that it happened to me, too.It disgusts me that there are so many pedifiles in the world. 

Win

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Winn!!   There is a one legged woman wishing she could get ahold of that pair of panty hose.   Winn, it sounds like your plate is already full of work
and adding food to the plate is just going to make it messy.  Thats when I like to grab a head of lettuce and rip it apart with my hands and feel the cruch of it in my mouth--Soo funny and also releives tension!!!!!
----Granny Hugs, MARY  

Anonymous said...

I just saw pics of you from 2004.....you are a beautiful woman! Very much so. I hope all continues to go well with the school.....i know you give it 100% and do a great job.
This whole thing about JonBenets killer has me confused and that dude looks like a total creep!
XO lisa jo

Anonymous said...

http://www.mypreciouskid.com/weight-watchers-plan.html

Points are value given to food on Weight Watchers.
----MARY

Anonymous said...

http://recipecircus.com/cgi-bin/recipes/category.cgi?category=BREAKFAST&login=Mom2two31064

Here is another good site,    MARY.