Monday, August 14, 2006

1st Day o' School

pinup.studying I cannot believe how little the school where I am is. This worries me because I have a quota to meet. I hope I can find enough students who qualify for the program.

I am so surprised to see how well behaved the kids are. It makes me wonder where the bad kids are hiding, because the kids at the other school were really bad. They were always gathering in the halls~ socializing, yelling, skipping classes, and fighting. There were a group of boys wearing black today. I wonder if they were a gang or if it was just coincidental that they were all wearing black. 

A student who was in the program last year came looking for the parental forms to get into the program this year. It's only the first day of school. That was wonderful that he came looking for the office without my having to go look for him.

I think the woman who did the program last year had problems at the school, because the principal wanted to talk to me about it. I will meet with her on Wednesday.

I am embarrassed to say that the math teacher that I met in the summer recognized me bending over my desk. I told him that I would like to sit in his class this year so I can learn more math, and of course, he welcomed me to come into his room any time I want. He is soooo nice. It would be so shameful to seduce this young man, but he has been spared because he is married. =.)

My hip is hurting, because I moved the living room furniture again. I am happy with the furniture arrangement. Now I just need to get rid of the boxes. The pest control guy is coming tomorrow, so I will need to hide them in the closet until I can get to them. I hope they wont end up staying there!

No exercising for moi today. Moving the boxes and vaccuuming will be enough exercise for the day!! Not to mention the furniture I moved at my new office! I am so excited not to have to share an office this year. The room is very small but it has plenty of storage. I had three boxes of stuff to take to work and I still have lots of space to put things. Wish I could say the same about my apartment. Sighhhhh...

I forgot to take my big thermos to work today, so I didnt drink as much fluids as I would have liked to. I took a chinese frozen dinner for lunch, but I didnt have a container to mix some crystal light in. (I use the generic and my favorite is the orange flavor because it isnt as sweet.) I will put my thermos in the car tonight so I wont forget it. I have some food in the freezer that needs to be prepared so it will be ready to go when I do, but that will have to wait until another time.

apple  Love this apple. It's a bit naughty; isnt it?!!!!

Win

P.S. Thanks for letting me know about AOL's 3rd year anniversary, Sugar. I had planned to go to the beauty shoppe this Saturday to get my hair done. I have nothing to wear, but I will throw something on and meet you all there on Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope to see ya at the Party! If you want we can get a stretch limo & go together? LOL
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea to put your thermos in the car the night before
The orange is my favorite too--I am using this drink more in the place of all the diet sodas I had been drinking.  
--Granny Hugs, MARY