Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Grocery Shopping Advice

This is so hilarious that I had to share...

Never, I mean never, go sex toy shopping whilst horny. sexshop.jpg This is even more dangerous than the previously mentioned shopping for food on an empty stomach dilemma. Allow me to explain.

You see, food generally goes in one orifice (depending on what you're doing with the food.) But sex toys. Well, there are plenty more orificial uses and oh so many toys for all those places. You could end up entirely plugged up, tied up, and completely over-satiated. Not to mention how damned expensive some of those things are.

Here's my suggestion:

Do your sex toy shopping while hungry and your grocery shopping while horny. That way you'll grab your toys as quickly as possible in order to go eat and your groceries will be so darn healthy with all those cucumbers, zucchini, carrots and margarine spreads.

I wonder if this advice will work!!!!!!!!

bet

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this entry...you are a riot.   If you are shopping for sex toys while horny you will want to try them out right at the store! LOL
hugs,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

ROFL...Thanks for reminding me that I have not went grocery shopping or toy hunting!!!

Brenda

Anonymous said...

OMG !!! Thanks for that ! I feel better now!
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

It might just work lol,
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Funnnnny!!!!  Lov'n your graphics--    Mary  

Anonymous said...

How hilarious!!! I agree!!!

Anonymous said...

Win you were asking about points, hERE IS A SITE FOR POINT EXPLINATION
http://www.mypreciouskid.com/weight-watchers-plan.html
--MARY

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!  ROFL!  Hugs, Dana

Anonymous said...

Please respect the Creative Commons license on my site and link back to the original article you are quoting. Also please do not hot link my images since you are using my bandwidth to display that image.

original article: http://girlspoke.com/2006/08/23/sex-on-an-empty-stomach/