Wednesday, October 5, 2005

More Changes

                   

http://agusqua.w.interia.pl/i_can_see_you.JPG

Things at work have not improved. Could it be some sort of omen that my name tag keeps falling off? I dont think my coworker likes me. I make her out to be some sort of snake, easy to report me to my new boss at a drop of a hat. She stuck like glue to the man who was supposed to train me and left me out in the cold. He was moved to another location and I still have not been trained. I also discovered that I will not have insurance through the new job and that it will end in December. How could it be that every day this week has been bad?

After work, I decided to try to find Ram at home. To my surprise, he was watching a Spanish soap opera. It is so funny that the only problems the women in soap operas face are problems about love. They dont worry about having a job or about finding a way to survive in this world. It's funny how love is at the bottom of my list.

It was too stressful a day to focus on weightloss. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Win,
Who is Ram?
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get by here. I am really behind in reading!
I hate that you are dealing with all this right now, keep strong, it will get better!
hugs,
Kathi