Saturday, October 8, 2005

Ramblings of a Stressed Woman...

                  www.pheemcfaddell.com

I have taken my eyes off my weightloss goals for over a year. It's so stupid to try to hide my beauty behind the weight, because my personality still gets me noticed whether I am thin or fat. Being fat only makes me feel more miserable. I have been so stressed at my job and in my personal life that I havent been dieting and I havent been exercising. 

Some days, I have trouble breathing in my clothes. We are required to wear pantyhose and that has been a struggle, because if I buy the Queen size to be more comfortable, they droop because they are the wrong size. Why do they make pantyhose so tight? 

It upsets me that I am not eligible for insurance. I am due to have labwork this month but I cannot afford it. I wonder how much it will cost to buy my medication without insurance. I will need to call the pharmacy.

I havent gotten on the scale, but a couple of months ago, I couldnt fit into a size 14. Today I fit into a size 12 pair of jeans and a L jacket. I am too thick around the middle. They say that adding dairy products to your diet will help to give you a trimmer waist. The only difference I have made in my diet this week is that I am trying to eat or drink a serving of dairy at every meal. My goal is to stop overeating at night and to start exercising again. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like even though you arent strict on your diet that you are still loosing weight. Its probaby stress related. Its bad about the insurance. Maybe your Dr. could give you some samples to make your scripts last longer.
hugs,
Kathi