Thursday, September 29, 2005

Strength

                                

I still have not received a letter about my job, but I did receive a phone call. It appears that all of the people who were assigned to work with the Youth did not receive letters. I wonder what that means. I am not looking forward to the change, but at least I will still have a job.

Several people were fired yesterday, including my boss. Many people stay married even though they do not love each other. It was only day before yesterday that my boss told me that he left his wife and that he is living out of his car. It is sad that he has no home, no wife, and now no job. He has moved in with his son. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wini!

I hope everything works out with your job.
I know waiting is rough.

That is too bad about your boss. Poor guy.

It will all work out. Stay positive.

Have a good weekend;)
Huggs-
Niki

Anonymous said...

Hey Win, I'm sure everything will turn out fine.  The new position may be just what God wants you to do.  Keep your chin up, and most of all, keep the Faith!

Tracy