Friday, August 13, 2004

FRIDAY THE 13TH...

There shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling. For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.” (Psalm 91:10-11) 

       Angel  With Child

I transferred to this center because of an evil woman who is the center manager at the other center. Yesterday, we got the news. She is going to be manager of this center also. You can imagine how devasted we all are, even those who have never worked under her before. Our center manager was demoted to a supervisor...

It was hard to focus on my job yesterday and you can only imagine how I tried to comfort myself with food. If I had not stopped myself, I am sure that I would have eaten the entire contents of my refrigerator. Surprisingly, I went to sleep at about 8:30 p.m. Very unusual. Very unusual.

But something nice happened yesterday, also. I received a phone call from an employer. I have an interview this morning for another job.

Back from interview... Definitely a Friday the 13th! Couldnt find it even though it was right around the corner from where I live! Had some kind of slop on my jacket. My pantihose were too light. Couldnt find my favorite ring and my perfume must have slipped into my drawer at work... Interview was very brief. The gentleman is very young. Cant really say how it went. Personally, I wouldnt hire me, as disorganized as I was this morning, but you never know. It is a supervisor position and pays a bit more money than I am getting now. I have never supervised, but I've had so many bad supervisors that I am sure that I could do a much better job than most of the ones I've had. Leaving it in God's hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Win,
I am crossing my fingers for you and hoping you get the job.
Kathy