Sunday, August 22, 2004

am I too late for the J-land Anniversary Ball?

I think the J-land 1st Anniversary Ball was last night. If it was or if it wasnt, these are the details of my participation at the Ball...  =.)

This is the car I arrived in... 1937 Buick Limousine.

This is what I wore. Simple and elegant but the hairstyle makes it look youthful and modern. Looks like I sunbathed for months. =.) My ex used to love it when I did my hair up like this, although now it is blonde with highlights and most of the highlights are natural. LOL...

This is what I won: 

           

These are some of the people I met there:

Vivian (Queen of Animation), John, Liz, Aynetal3, all of the big award winners, and Oprah (I gave her a hug).  

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Win}}}}}  divine choices. I think the spirit of the ball continues  so it my mind it is NOT too late at all!!!!  I want a ride in that limo!

I can't see that last picture  :(

Vivian

Anonymous said...

Win,
The Buick Limo is beautiful. I know you looked divine in your gown. Congrats on being a Inductee in the AOL Journals Hall of Fame.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

You were the bell of the ball!  I hope you had your handsome dr. prince with you.....LOL
Tracy