Friday, July 9, 2004

TRACY'S QUESTION

LMAO, Tracy... you would be the one to ask if the doctor is single.

I dont know if Dr Owen is single. He said he got a divorce. I dont know why he would tell me that. I heard he left his practice at the other location because he didnt like the way the other doctor was running things. Dr Owen is a good doctor, but he doesnt laugh.

My regular doctor is a good doctor, but he is bankrupt. He is a karate champion and knows Chuck Norris. He has too many girlfriends.

I think the one you are referring to is probably Fortino, because I mentioned that he is a great guy. Fortino is not a doctor. He is a physical therapist. Yep, I could see myself with someone like him, because he is nice and because he makes me laugh, but I am not romantically attracted to him. He is engaged and is probably eloping as we speak. =.) I am very grateful to him, because he teaches the McKenzie method of pain control, and he helped me a lot last year.

I am in physical therapy 3x week. The pain is still centered in my lower back, which is good. If the pain goes down my leg, then I am in trouble. Fortino says it could be the beginning of something really bad, so I have to take extra care. I have herniated discs in my lower back, and like Forrest Gump, my spine is curved like a question mark.  

I was surprised that Fortino and Joey remembered my light-up tennis shoes. They are white with pink hearts and the hearts and the bottom of the shoes light up. They are not good for walking, but they are fun to wear.

FYI: I am one of those lucky people who pays less for sneakers, because I can buy mine in the children's department. =.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a great physical therapist. I hope he can keep it from going down your leg. Sounds like your staying positive! I love reading your journal ... I always leave with a better attitude. Thanks for being who you are.