Monday, July 19, 2004

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

  Subj: I have a feeling something is going on with you....  Date: 7/19/2004 7:13:42 PM Central Daylight Time From: VivianSulliNwank To: WINivere2002

bird.gif (20510 bytes)A little bird told me it'syour birthday today! So I thought I'd leave you a special birthday message. Please click below to see it!

Happy Birthday My Friend.
 

 

 

Awww... thanks so much for remembering, Vivian. You truly are a superstar fairy godmother. =.)

I was disappointed when I was getting dressed to go in to work because my favorite shoes fell apart. Sighhh... 

I was pretty upset, because I had to go in to work on my birthday, but I was surprised that after four years with the company, the people at work baked me a mandarin cake and sang happy birthday. Not unusual that I had to transfer to another town to get a cake. ha ha... An ex-coworker called me at work to sing happy birthday. My younger daughter called. A friend I hadnt heard from in awhile called me and invited me out to supper at his favorite restaurant. It would have been nice if he had asked me where I wanted to eat, because I dont care for pasta, but it was nice of him to invite me out to eat. Then to top it all off, my mother remembered my birthday for the first time in her life. The Ultimate Shocker! Unbelievable!

I was surprised that so many people remembered mybirthday this year. That is very unusual. Thank you for remembering.

 :::Spirit Sprinkles::: 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to YOU...
  Happy Birthday to YOU...
     Happy Birthday to dear {{{{{Win}}}}}...
           Happy Birthday to YOU...

http://journals.aol.com/viviansullinwank/ThisOneIsJustForBirthdays/entries/747

Vivian

Anonymous said...

{{{{{Win}}}}}  I'm sorry that you had to work today and that you have a not so fun task to do at home this evening. I hope your day off Tuesday makes it all up to you.

Vivian

Anonymous said...

I would have remembered your birthday if I had known about it!!!  It is now marked on my calandar.  I'm really happy that your mom called you and that work gave you a little party.  It's the little things like that that make you feel special.  Although a nice diamond bracelet helps too.
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Tracy, thanks for marking my birthday on your calendar. Yes, it is the little things that count. Are you going to send me that diamond bracelet? LOL... I could use a pair of shoes instead because my shoes fell apart. I have my eyes on a pair of naturalizers but I doubt if they are still there. I havent had a chance to go back to check, but if God wants me to have them, they will still be there when I have enough money to buy them.

Win =.)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Win. I hope you had a beautiful day.