Wednesday, July 14, 2004

My New Diet Buddy

                  Build-A-Bear Workshop: Teddy Bears

Samantha Esperanza McLish was born on June 29, 2004. She was named after some lady truck driver, hummm... wonder whom that could be? =.) Esperanza means HOPE in Spanish and her last name is after the first Ms Olympia, Rachel McLish.

Samantha wears a red lucky 7 camisole over a white T-shirt and nylon navy scrunch pants. In her hand is a note that reads:

THIS IS HOPE WHO WILL BE YOUR NEW DIET BUDDY AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU EVEN WHEN THE REST OF YOUR DIET BUDDIES ARE BUSY OR ASLEEP. HOPE WILL REMIND YOU TO STICK WITH THE PLAN BECAUSE YOU CAN DO IT!

Sammie, thank you so much for thinking about me and for sending me such a thoughtful new friend to love. The first thing I noticed is that Samantha has the same body as my first grand-daughter who will be one year old on the last day of this month. Samantha came in a little house with a birth certificate and a little cardboard hanger.

I put a red headband around her head. So 80s. She looks like she's ready to go workout! =.) Now all she needs is to get her ears pierced.

Fonzi's eyes lit up when he saw Samantha. He is a furry friend, too. He wears a brown leather jacket and khaki pants. He came over and gave Samantha a hug and now they spend countless hours talking about porridge and some girl named Goldilocks. LOL... I think they mean me.

       2 pc. Lucky Seven Outfit  (12941)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a realative of her's I'll have to post her picture soon...and she has another relative in N.J. and one in VA...isn't Sammie a sweetheart! We are blessed {{{{{Win!}}}}}!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...you guys are so sweet...I never thought you'd all post pictures and stories in your journals about those bears!

I'm glad you loved them as much as I loved sending them...

And I'm glad you're feeling well enough to write again...we missed you!

Sammie  :)