Thursday, August 16, 2007

SexyOlderWomen (Then&Now)

Can you match them up?!
Find the Before & After pictures!
The Older Woman
 
1. Older women know what they want. They do not have to make selections based on the man's ability to financially support them. This eases the pressure on the man and gives him freedom to pursue his dreams, whatever they may be.

2. Older women provide emotional stability. Younger women may not be sufficiently mature enough to find herself and their criteria keeps changing, so she, inevitably, blames the man for her unhappiness. As one man puts it, "I try to keep away from women who see me as responsible for their total happiness."

3. Older women provide great sex. Studies show that the fullpower of the sexuality of a woman emerges usually after her child-bearing age. So a man can get plenty of what he wants most from a relationship.

4. Older women provide intellectual stimulation. Older women~ depending on where they've been and what they've done~ may be worldly, knowledgeable and confident, and perhaps, motivated by their personal need for mental stimulation. Such women can hold a man's interest and challenge his intellect. This is not to say younger women are less knowledgeable or less intelligent, but unlike older women their primary focus may be on different matters, such as starting a family, which may not be the number one priority for the man.

These are photographs of Sexy Older Women who are still alive and look better today and/or are still looking good today! I know there are more to list, but so far, these are the ones I have listed. If you want to send me pictures of your favorites, please do so via email and I will post them at a later date...

08/16/1933~ Julie Newmar~Actress~Original Catwoman
09/20/1934~SophiaLoren~Actress
12/06/1940~ Raquel Welch~Actress
11/21/1945~ Goldie Hawn~Actress
12/01/1945~Bette Midler~Singer/Actress
01/19/1946~Dolly Parton~CountrySinger/Actress
05/20/1946~Cher Bono~Singer
11/27-1951~Vera Fischer~Actress/MissBrazil-1969/TheatreDirector/ Posed for Playboy at age 48
01/29/1954~Oprah Winfrey~Talk Show Host/Actress
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the before and after photos. These women all look great. I only can hope that I look that good when I am their age.
Love,
The current Kat Woman lol

Anonymous said...

Love the points about older woman...so very very true....thanks for sharing it all!!!
Hope all is well you at your end...Have a great friday!!!!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

WIN,
NOTHING LIKE A SEXY OLDER WOMAN TO PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE! WANT YOU TO KNOW WITHOUT ANY UNCERTAINTY THAT I AM PRAYING FOR YOU.  ALL IS WELL BECAUSE GOD IS ON THE SCENE! THE BLESSING IS UPON YOU AND YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVORED!
I AM SORRY I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY AND APOLOGETIC FOR NOT SENDING YOU ANY WORDS OF COMFORT FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS OR SO...KNOW THAT I AM SENDING THEM NOW AND PRAYING TO THE ONE WHO HAS ALL THE ANSWERS.  THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME, EVEN WHEN I'VE DISAPPEARED FOR AWHILE. I LOVE YOU!