Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Moon Reflections

                             

The New Moon came into play this past weekend. During the New Moon, it is usually a good idea to reflect on where you've been, what you have done, and where you are going...

   The landlady was in a hurry to get me to sign a new lease, and then, she discovered that my lease does not expire until January. That means that I have to hurry up about finding a job, because I cannot break the lease. The only options I have are to stay here or to transfer to the sister apartments in Corpus Christi. That limits my job search, but that  helps me to narrow down my job search to where my next assignment needs to be. Sometimes, God has to speak loudly. LOL

My mother knows that I am without a job, but she has not shown up to check on me~ not surprising.

I know it is already August, but I received some belated birthday presents from two of my best friends. Daniel recorded some CDs for me and Belle sent me some bath confetti and some body butter. I have never used body butter or bath confetti before. I love trying new stuff. My daughter gave me some pictures of the kids and a homemade birthday card with all their signatures, even the babies. LOL... I am loved. =.)

I am happy that the members from my graphic group are loving my ideas. Everyday, I see more people participating. My "Winning With Win" Helpful Hints has been a big hit. I continue to receive many nice emails from the members about my helpful hints and Themes. It is always nice to hear people tell you that you are doing a good job. Yes, it is only volunteer work, but I enjoy it and I am excited that I learned how to tag animated graphics.  I am not adding any animated tags to this entry, because the previous entries made my journal take too long to upload... maybe next entry.

I am so grateful that God lead me to the curly hair book. Who knew that ditching my shampoo would make all the difference in the world! My hair looks so healthy now, and so, the transformation continues...

I feel guilty about not following my eating plan. My plan sounds like a great idea, but I haven't taken the time to perfect it yet. To be honest, I have been eating more than I should, but I am not eating as much as I used to and I continue to take in at least a gallon of fluids (besides any extras like coffee, herbal tea, or juice). I have not done much exercise, but my waistline has gone from 44 inches to 36-3/4 inches. I have no idea if I have lost weight, but according to the experts, it's the measurement of the waistline that counts, not the numbers on the scale. That means that I am doing ok, because I am halfway to where my waistline should be.

I took about four or five large bags of things to donate to charity. I have to admit that I have been focusing more on looking for a job than I have to clearing out my ten years of clutter, but that was a good batch of bags to donate, and everything was in good condition, things that people will like. That means that I am donating with a kind and generous heart. I still have boxes to sort through, but my donations last week was good karma.

Yes, this reflection was good. I am so thankful for what I have been able to do.

...Vida, caja de sorpresas, historias que me faltan por contar.

"Mak tub"~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have skills! :)  Don't worry about your mother........
I have a friend who lives in Corpus Christi.  Wondering how close the latest tropical depression will come to that area.  
You're doing great, Win...

Anonymous said...

You're doing great losing those inches  For that many inches, you must have lost some weight.  Keeping ya in my prayers for the job search.
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success