Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My Monday Plan

          

I have always been fascinated with the moon... ever since my dad would sit me on his lap and recite "Hey Diddle Diddle," as we watched the moon together. My time with my dad was for only three years of my life. I often wonder what my life would have been like if he had lived...

Yesterday, I shared the story of the Goddess of the Moon. I am fascinated at how much mythology has inspired artists and poets all over the world.
 
                               
 
I am disappointed that I misplaced "my plan." The last time I saw it was when I took it to the supermarket... I will try to write things down from memory...
 
Characteristics of the Moon

Intuition, dreams, sleep, emotional healing, woman's health, woman's fertility, children, home, psychic abilities, reincarnation.

ELEMENT: WATER/ female

COLORS TO WEAR TODAY~ Blue, White, Silver, Gray 

JEWELRY TO WEAR TODAY~ Silver Jewelry, Moonstone, Pearls

FOODS TO EAT TODAY~ Food that lives in water or has high water content: Fish, seafood, cucumbers, celery, tomatoes, zucchini, peaches, watermelon, beans, rice, pasta, tortilla, cheddar cheese

note: I will have to come back to this entry when I find my notes.

<-TAG from Debbie of ADC Graphic Group but I do not know if she made it because it does not say ADC on it.

P.S... The landlady told me that she had to do a double take when she saw me today, because my ponytail made me look slimmer. Can your hair make you look fat?! Now, there is a question!!

I don't think it was the ponytail. My new scale is not very accurate, so it is hard to measure by the scale. Sometimes, I wonder why the store windows show a fat person staring back at me, because lately, I do feel that my stomach is a little tighter and my  underwear do not roll down my womanly curves. It is quite refreshing to have your underwear stay put exactly where they are supposed to be!  I was surprised that when I took out the tape measure, I have lost a couple of inches around the waist. As I have been going through boxes and things in my apartment, I have discovered that I have lots and lots of tape measuring tapes. LOL @ memories of past diet strategies. =.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your graphics, where do you find them?

Anonymous said...

YEAH , WIN!  Inches as in plural?!  YEAH!!!  :)  Oh, and isn't it so much nicer when undergarments FIT and stay PUT.  Congrats to you!!!
I do agree (no matter ones shape and size).  I love the moon.  I think of God in His various forms, and how He is always there, as if smiling down on me (at least, when it's a full moon).  And, silver jewelry is my favorite, too.  -- Robin