Friday, October 6, 2006

October Activities

                           humanknot.jpg 

I started groups this week. I will be adding Reading Clubs and Homework Clubs next week. Also, next week, we will start rehearsals for a Peer Pressure skit that we will be doing for Red RibbonWeek. The kids are really excited about all the activities I have planned. I am really excited, too, because it will be fun for the kids, and it will be fun for me, too!

I had a setback in September, because I fell and injured my ankles and my hip. That's what I get for trying to walk on water! LOL... I lost five days of work, BUT I was still able to surpass my quota, and although it is only the 1st week of October, I have already met the numbers for the end of the month! Wow! I love being ahead.

I was surprised to find a vision voucher in the filing cabinet from someone who worked the program two years ago. How could two people ignore finding someone to match it? I am the third person to get this voucher in my hands. I set out to look for a possible candidate as soon as I found the voucher (September), and I am happy to report that, today, I was able to find someone who meets the criteria! I was worried, because the voucher expires next week, but once again, victory greets me in the face. Is my victory showing?! (blush)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to stop in & wish you a lovely wekend dear.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

The groups sound great and so important for the children to be involved in.....
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are going to be a busy girl..  take care,
Dondie