Wednesday, October 25, 2006

If I have a wicked stepmother, where is my prince?!

                                              if i have a wicked stepmother wheres my prince image 

Every time I see this book cover, I have to laugh. I have often wondered if my mother is my stepmother, because she always makes me feel as if she is not my real mother. I need to stop looking at this and go get the book. I wonder if it will be a good read for my Reading clubs.

I keep forgetting everything lately. Could it be dementia or early alzheimer's? Not!!! I have so much on my mind. Is it any wonder that I keep forgetting?! Not to mention that I am behind in taking my synthroid as I should. I keep forgetting to get a refill. (If I dont take my synthroid, I forget things.)

I was going to call Tony today. I told him on Sunday that I would call him the next day. According to boy time, that means Thursday. Did I mention that I can't call him, because I forgot my purse at work and his number is in my purse?! Dang! I really need to get my prescription filled already. There is no telling what I will forget next! =.)

For some unknown reason, on Sunday, I kept thinking of this guy who keeps trying to hit on me. Then, I straightened myself out and said out loud: Why do I keep thinking of him?! He clearly is not what I need! If my head wants my heart to open up, I have to meet someone other than him! I dont understand it, because you know that I am so afraid to fall in love.

An hour later, I met Tony at Barnes and Noble. I mentioned him in a previous entry, but no one said anything. I never wear T-Shirts in public, but on Sunday, I wanted to wear my new shirt, because I thought it would be fun to wear it. I was wearing a T-Shirt that said: I hear voices and they dont like you. Tony thought my shirt was funny, and we started talking. I had no idea that wearing a T-shirt would attract a man. I guess that when I dressup they think I am married.

I was surprised to see no tatoos and no piercings. He is employed as an electrician foreman. He has competed in art that has won awards. He likes classical music; can you imagine a biker who likes Bach and some other classical composers that I dont know?! He collects movies, likes gardening, enjoys reading books and psychology. I was surprised by his knowledge, as he quietly seduced my intellect. He seemed respectful, a responsible person, a gentleman. He invited me to an Iced coffee and we talked and laughed some more. I looked at him, and thought to myself: This is clearly someone that I never would have taken the time to look at. I dont know where the time went. We talked for hours, and then he gave me his digits, and walked me to my car.

Is it possible for a lady fall in love with a cleaned-up biker? I will never find out if I dont call him. Has my prince been hiding behind a Harley?! I never would have thought to look there.

Click to enlarge

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,maybe you have met your prince after all.he sounds a good guy,I never judge a book by it's cover as the saying goes.Take things slowly one day at a time,try  relax your mind more,and maybe you may feel better.Your mind seems to be working overtime,I feel this does make one forget things.Hope you get the book one day and enjoy.Take Care.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

You wrote about Tony before?  I dont remember reading that...sorry.
He sounds great, and when you least expect it right?
Get that number and call him !
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

well, you know what they say about books and covers!!!

I love that t-shirt. great way to attract men i think. and Tony sounds like a really nice guy. tough and sensitive!!!

Shermeen xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/shermeen0621/PublicThoughts/

Anonymous said...

DID YOU EVER CHECK OUT THE PRICE OF A HARLEY??ONLY 'RICH' MEN CAN AFFORD THEM NOWDAYS.LOL

Anonymous said...

lol Max. Yes, it sounds like he makes good money. He also has a truck.

Anonymous said...

This Tony guy sounds great ! Cleaned up biker dudes are hot !! You should definitely get to know him more.  You mention that you are afraid to fall in love, but you should think about that after a few dates. Your first few dates should be about having fun and getting to know him and making sure he isn't really married. :) Then you can start questioning it later.

I know, who am I to give love advice, ?lol Especially since I have my own problems.

And yeah, T shirts are a great way to get male attention. Way to go.