Saturday, October 4, 2003

Sexy Older Men/Day8

Gone crazy with picture savvy! Redid photos below. Love my Woman In the Glass Box and my tribute to Marilyn Monroe. Check them out! =.)

Vera Fischer is a Brazilian actress. (Refer to picture in SEXY OLDER WOMEN on StillDay8 entry.) She was Miss Brazil 1969 and first runner-up for Miss Universe 1969. She is 51 years old but she posed for Playboy when she was 48 years old. She was criticized for turning her pubic hair public. I think that sounds that's kind of funny. Nevertheless, the woman is hot at her age, as are many other older women.

In the telenovela Lazos De Familia, I saw Vera Fischer kissing an older man and felt disgusted, because she is so beautiful. Do all older men look that bad? Oh the perils of preferring younger men! I have to accept that I am older now and that a younger man would not be practical for me.

Hope these pictures of SEXY OLDER MEN will provide me with a bit of inspiration...Will add to my Sexy Older Men album as I come across new pictures.  =.) 

Vida, dime quien eres tu? Ponle nombre a tu seduccion. Donde esta la otra mitad de mi corazon?!! Vida, caja de sorpresas, de historias que me faltan por contar... (Life, tell me who he is. Give me the name of your seduction. Where is the other half of my heart?!! Life, box of surprises, of stories that I have yet to write...)

No comments: