Friday, October 3, 2003

Customer Survey/Day7

A man was standing behind a man I was helping at work today,and he secretly took a customer satisfaction survey when I wasnt looking.

When his turn came, I helped him as I normally would help any other client, updated his application, and provided him with three job leads. To my surprise, he took out the already completed survey. He said that he has been to many employment centers, but he has never encountered anyone as delightful, patient and compassionate as myself. He wrote a very impressive comment on the survey. It didnt even bother me that he mispelledl my name on the survey. =.)

I went to see Dr. Lopez today for my evaluation for workman's comp. My caseworker didnt show up to accompany me through the procedure, but he sent a different case manager to check up on me and to let me know that he would not be able to be there, because he was out sick. I was expecting more of that Jack and Jill stuff, but it was more of a physical examination to determine what my body is able to do. The report is to be forwarded to Dr Owen by Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON YOUR JOURNAL. I WILL COME BACK AGAIN. HOPE TO SEE YOUR NAME ON MY JOURNAL COMMENT PAGE. Carefree679
will send you e-mail so you can put your FAIRY GODMOTHER ON YOUR JOURNAL PAGE.