Sunday, October 5, 2003

I am a Barbie after all!

Sunday is my Free Day. I ate whatever I wanted in moderation. Took  my measurements and entered them into BodyFlex leaflet. Lost total of 5 1/2 inches.

MIRROR THERAPY: Thanked my body for trusting me to take better care of it. Thanked my body for showing me a trimmer waist after the 4th day. Asked my body to continue to be patient with me as we go about this journey together.

VISUALIZATION EXERCISE:  Took out fashion catalogs and cut out pictures to create a fall/ winter wardrobe. Pasted pictures on 2 pages of typing paper and taped the two pages together. Limited colors to burgundy/plum, black, leopard, and gold. Looked for pictures of clothing and accessories that I already have and added them to the pages to complete the collage. Visualized how I will look in the clothes and how I can mix and match them. This was a fun exercise.

No comments: