Saturday, October 11, 2003

BE PREPARED!

The Mexicans cross the border quite early. If you dont get out of the house at the crack of dawn, you set yourself up for suicide fighting the crowds. I used to love shopping really. But since I came to this area, I've had to turn shopping into a battle plan. sighhhh...

PROGRESS... I've noticed that the diet is easier when you have everything prepared or almost prepared. The yogurt in the morning works because I can just take it to work. The chicken I bought last week was already precooked, but that can be expensive, so this week I cooked the chicken and froze it individually. The problem is that I didnt cook enough for the week and I didnt feel well enough to cook this week. Also, because a coworker asked me to lunch this week, I had to use that day as my Free Day to eat what I want, so I will have to stick to my diet this Sunday. So I have decided to cook my chicken for the week on Saturdays and freeze it individually. Hopefully, I will be better prepared this week.

I can say that people have begun to take notice. Yesterday a man told me that I looked lovely. I am getting so many stares that I feel embarrassed. :::blush::: I dont think I have lost much weight. I think it's because I am paying more attention to how I dress. I may not be at my ideal weight, but when I dress nice, it makes me feel better about myself.

No comments: