Saturday, March 18, 2006

In The Beginning

   

  

  

   

   

    Marilyn Monroe 1926-1962

I am a firm believer of Visualization.

If you can dream it, you can achieve it.

Hollywood claimed Marilyn's measurements at 37-23-36, but her dressmaker claimed her measurements at 35-22-35. I dont know when these measurements were taken. It is obvious that Marilyn's weight went up and down throughout her film history, but she was slimest shortly before her death. Perhaps that is when the measurements were taken. Personally, I liked her best when she was a bit heavier. Shaping my body to be exactly like hers seems impossible, but my goal is not to look like a ruler or a stick. Real women have curves, and it is the curves of woman's body and the air of confidence within herself that make a woman look even more phenomenal than she really is.

When people find something beautiful, they try their best to preserve it, so that it will stay beautiful as long as possible. Some people wrap it up in tissue paper and put it away in a box, but the beautiful object becomes hidden from sight, and in time, they forget about it. Some people display that beautiful treasure behind glass.

The name for The Glass Box came to be because of the many reoccurring dreams I have had in the past of myself in a glass box. The Glass Box holds the treasure that is within myself, except that in the box, I am the slim self that I used to be. I dont want my weightloss goals to become forgotten and hidden from sight. I dont want to live the rest of my life being fat. I dont want to look back and regret that I failed to lose the weight while I was still young enough to enjoy the youthful beauty of my body. 

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

By my computer is a glass box... a constant reminder of my goal.

I am The Woman in The Glass Box.

I am Win.

I am.

 Win =.)

No comments: