Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Deepest Self

 http://www.accommodation.tuscany.it/

When the body and mind are truly relaxed, a person is open to changing all negative attitudes. A person is open to letting new positive ideas come into the deepest self~ the unconscious.

I am attractive.
I have a healthy body.
I will control my eating.
I will become thinner.
 
The physical went well on Tuesday, but BP is up from all the stress. There have been many obstacles that I have had to conquer this week, but I was able to get those shocking before pics. 
 
Win =.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, good to hear from ya Win.  I love the pictures it looks like some of the work and old teacher at AR would paint--he makes big buck combining such paintings. I love the idea of thinking outside the box!!
--Love, MARY