Friday, July 29, 2005

My Rebellious Spirit

  Dear Diary:

Excited to finally get this tag into my journal, although I had to copy it from another entry. What's the trick?! =.)    

Last year, I lost 50 lbs and this man was inspired by my loss. I dont know how much weighthe has lost, but he has it in his mind that if he loses weight, I am going to be his "girlfriend." I agreed to the dinner date because we are friends, but I am not interested in him as a lover.

Taking it one day at a time may be ok for some, but for me, that is too long. Moment to moment is hard enough for me!

Win =.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bottom line...Dating Sux!

Have you watched the show "Hooking Up" on ABC- Thursday nites?
It's about single women dating guys from the internet.
You may find it interesting in how many frogs they have kissed.

Hang in there Win =)
Niki

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that you got the graphic into your journal.
Good for you and the waist line!
I am starting my diet back up full force. I haven't gained anything back, but I haven't been sticking to the 1200 calories the last week or two. I want to loose 20 more pounds before September 5th!
hugs,
Kathi