Sunday, July 31, 2005

Be Not Afraid



 Each day that you cheat on your diet is another day that you allow your weight to keep you caged, trapped deep  within the Glass Box.

"You spent a lifetime caged. By accepting who you are... all that you are, you can be free, and FREEDOM is POWER." ~ Catwoman

Something exciting is about to happen to you. Do not be afraid to walk out of the Glass Box. You have the right to experience life as you have never experienced it before. You have a right to be free.

"In my old life, I longed for someone to see what was special in me, but what I really needed was for me to see it. I started living the day that I died. To live a life untamed and unafraid is the gift I have been given, and so, my journey begins."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Win,
I love catwoman. She is my idol except for when she steals jewels.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

I needed to read this today. Thank you for sharing it.
hugs,
Kathi