Thursday, July 7, 2005

Calgon Take Me Away

               

                                                  http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/

I am so exhausted! For the first time in my life, I find myself counting the hours until 5:00 p.m... and I am counting the days until Saturday... and I am counting the days until the start of my vacation! Unfortunately, I will probably spend my time cleaning my apartment, but I hope to get a little time to relax, also.

 

Tropical storms Cindy and Dennis have me in aches and pains... still. Dennis has become a hurricane, but it doesnt look like it will be coming into Texas. It would be nice if it brought in some rain, but I doubt it. Temperatures are up to 101 degrees, and it's not even August, yet!

I ran out of my thyroid medication quite awhile ago, but I havent been able to schedule an appointment with the doctor until August. I wish I didnt have thyroid problems. It would be so much easier to lose weight, but I have been able to lose weight before, in spite of my health problems. I must keep my eyes on my goal.

Sometimes success is just around the corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good friday!
When does vacation start?
Love the graphics for this entry!
hugs,
Kathi