Wednesday, July 6, 2005

How's the Weather Down There?!

Tropical storms Cindy and Dennis have got my bod in some major aches and pains. Cindy has made it to landfall in Lousiana and Mississippi. The weatherman says that Dennis is the one to watch and may turn into a hurricane by the weekend. So far, Dennis is at the Carribean, but the experts indicate it may come through the Gulf of Mexico, which is the area where I live.

Also, temperatures today are expected at about 113 degrees, not to mention the awful humidity, which makes it seem even hotter than that. Try getting into a hot car at 5:00 p.m. Soooooo HOT! Talk about a heat wave. You can actually see the heat.

Note: President Bush turns 59 years old today. I didnt know Bush is Cancer. My birthday is right around the corner also. I can hardly wait to take a vacation. If I had more money, I could take a really great vacation. LOL... Will my vacation focus on cleaning house?!@

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the humidity. Ouches ;0

Hopefully Cindy & Dennis will just go away-

Niki

Anonymous said...

The weather here was sunny and hot today.
I went outside with the animals for about 30 minutes at my mom's house and about roasted to death!
I hope that your vacation consists of more than just cleaning your house!
hugs,
Kathi