Sunday, February 20, 2005

FAVORITES

1. Being in "like."

2. Flowers.

3. Walks in the moonlight, esp at the beach.

4. Listening to the rain on my windowpane.

5. A bubble bath with relaxing music, incense, wine, and candlelight.

6. Children at play.

7. Winners who laugh at the face of adversity.

8. Swinging on the swings.

9. Eating at the Boiling Pot and listening to a live Jazz band.

10. Visiting Half-Price Books and listening to a live band while drinking an iced mocha with whipped cream, chocolate chips, and nutmeg.

11. Avocadoes.

12. Taking a 3-day weekend mini-vacation.

13. Going barefoot.

14. Giggling.

15. A clean house.

16. Chasing butterflies in the meadow and putting fireflies in a jar.

17. A kiss on the hand.

18. Finding unexpected money in my path.

19. When my boss values my worth.

20. When others show unexpected gratitude for something that I do for them.

21. Comments in my journal.

22. Music that I grew up with.

23. Wearing something pretty.

24. Rootbeer floats.

25. Having a good hair day.

26. Visiting the Miracles Room.

27. When God does something special to make me notice that He is watching over me.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Win,
Loved your favorites list.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Nice--Nice!!!!--Mary