Monday, February 7, 2005

COMFORT vs FAITH

Leelee Sobieski as Ruby in Columbia's The Glass House - 2001
Photo: Linda R. Chen

Sometimes you have to get a lot of closed doors before you reach that one door that opens for you. ~ Joel Osteen

Within you are seeds of greatness you dont even know about. Take up your sword of Power and step out in Faith.

Remember that Peter was the only one who walked on water, but Peter was the only one who took the risk to get out of the boat.

Get out of your COMFORT Zone and step into your FAITH Zone...

Do not become so comfortable in your Glass Box that you fail to take a risk at being something more in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Winivere--ya have a way with words that goes to not only my heart but also my brain!!!     I have gone out of my comfort zone and am going to work for a temp agency -- not doing counseling because I have my own stuff -too much now--and am going to see if a week of strawberry production will jump start me--at least make me tired enough to sleep--I have a few disabilities and this will let me see how much I can do--Love your Journal--Mary (yes, Native American, unlike most I am tall)

Anonymous said...

First of all...I loved that movie, the glass house.....
I love all these quotes...they are very powerful!
hugs,
kathi