Wednesday, April 18, 2007

GlassBox Quickie

A sweet friend brought it to my attention that I am missed. =.) I apologize for taking so long to add an entry... This will be a quickie...

My grandbaby Mira was born on April 12th.

This weekend, I had to go to Corpus Christi, because I was called in for an interview on Monday. I am still having mixed feelings about it... Will leave it in God's hands.

This week, I am helping out with the TAKS testing. It is the test that the kids prepare for all year. It has been hard for me, because I have not been able to work on my own stuff, so I have been staying after work and that means working late again... Hope I don't get burned out. I have already lost three days this week and we have a meeting on Friday, so that means that I will be losing four.

It is almost time for me to present the Student Recognition Awards for my program. They are not necessary, but I find that it helps the kids to do better for me. I have 103 kids so far. I am at a standstill because one of the teachers has not put in her grades. I tried to get her to put them in but she seems to be stubborn about it. Looks as if their time to put them in has been extended until the end of this week. If she doesnt put them in, I will either have to wait or not give awards to the kids who do not have grades. Why are women like that?!

Thanks so much for caring!

"Friends are God's way of apologizing for family!!!"

XOXOX,

Win =.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you ask her for the grades, off the record?  Perhaps not:(   Yes, awards are good to provide, especially if they anticipate them!  I have a friend who lives in CC.......  may God help guide you.  
Congrats on Mira:)  How exciting! Woo-hoo!  Very exciting GRANDMA!   I'm sure we'll see photos (you may e-mail some if you want).    Here's to some fun quickies again sometime, too, lol..... -- Robin

Anonymous said...

Your rushing around like a headless chicken again!!! Congatulations on your Granddaughters birth I love the quote on the bottom, how true!! I hope you do not burn out yet i have not finished with mr Hunk yet.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

I am finally getting alerts again! Whoo hoo!!
I hope that everything goes well for you, I would love to see pics of the new baby.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Belated bithday greeting to your Grandbaby.I hope you all enjoyed the day.I hope you don't work too hard and make yourself ill.Take Time out if possible and have a little break,when all this award buisness is over.You deserve it.Bye for now.God Bless.(Kath)
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Mira.....just wait until you find out how delightfully wonderful your Grams is :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of your newest member of your family.
Have a great weekend.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ARRIVAL OF YET ANOTHER GIFT FROM GOD!!  SWEET MIRA, WELCOME TO THE EARTH REALM!!  YOUR PRESENCE IS PROOF POSITIVE THAT GOD IS LOVE AND GRACE AND MERCY ALL IN ONE.  YOUR ARRIVAL HELPS KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE THAT EVEN WHEN TERRIBLE, SENSELESS TRAGEDIES  HAPPEN ON THIS EARTH,  THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO REJOICE AND LOOK TO THE FUTURE WITH ANTICIPATION.  

WIN, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING AT BREAKNECK SPEED!  TRUST THAT ALL IS WELL AND ALL WILL BE COMPLETED AND YOU ARE A SUCCESS AND A BLESSING TO SO MANY...YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, THE STUDENTS AND TO US WHO WAIT WITH EXPECTATION TO READ YOUR WORDS AND WHO RELISH YOUR FRIENDSHIP.  LOVE YA