Monday, January 1, 2007

Tarot Reading 2007

L232.jpg   I usually like to do a card reading at the beginning of every year... This has nothing to do with my lack of faith. I always believe that God comes first, but many times, it helps to validate your course.

(Insight: It does not surprise me that the beginning of this year's first entry began at 12:01:22. <<-Those numbers always follow me.)

What the reading revealed:
 
The card I was most surprised to see was the Lovers card, because it has never appeared in my readings. It actually shows a block, which I have known for years, but it does say that I am not to make any moves until I am ready, so that explains why I haven't followed up on those 2006 guys! 
 
*A mentor is coming. I have lived my entire life without guidance from anyone but myself. I find it funny that a mentor should show up now that I am 53, but we can always use a little support; right?!
 
*My optimism and insight in the face of adversity: You possess the ability to perceive the good in all things. You have learned how to take setbacks as motivation for renewed effort. No amount of harsh reality diminishes your sense that the future will turn out better. The only time life seems to fail you is when you don't eat right or rest well. <<- health warning.
 
*I am able to prune away illusions to get to the real truth, because it makes me more acute to what my circumstances truly are.
 
*I can be a light to others, especially if I step into the full light of truth and reveal my motives and principals, because in doing so, I will no longer give away power to the people that criticize and shame me. 
 
*Three cards spoke about Truth. LOL @ the truth will set me free, but there is more!
 
*I have an important role to play this year. It will take a lot of hard work and discipline, but the possibility of victory is very possible.
 
*It talks about some kind of inheritance. I wonder what that will be. Looks as if there will be a lesson learned from it.
 
*It says that my talent for artful communication and fair and impartial judgement will pave the way for a new calling, which needs to be pursued, because the world needs me.
 
Wow! If it is to be, it is up to me! Will I finally get to meet Oprah?! =.)
 
Winivere

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats interesting! :o) Do you read others as well?
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love the cards and i do readings for my close friends. I lay a lot of stock on what the cards are saying. Looks like your year is going to have a few ups and downs. Liked the lover card, looking back on your entry about your love life, yes you have a block.It will be intersesting to see what happens in the next 12 months.
Love and hugs
katie