Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I am Worthy

You spent a lifetime caged (in the Glass Box). By accepting who you are, all that you are, you can be free and freedom is power. ~Catwoman

                                

There have been many critical people in my life, but the worst is my mom. It's funny how the bad things are always so much easier to believe. But analyzing everything, I dont think my mom ever felt as if she received approval from her mother, either.

It will be hard to reverse the destructive childhood tapes in my head, but I am proud of all that I have been able to accomplish all by myself.

I have to change these tapes for myself, because in spite of all the cruel things people have said about me and in spite of all the cruel things that people have done to me, I am worthy.

I am lovable.
I am kind.
I am funny.
I am creative.
I am responsible.
I am a work of art.
I am smart.
I am secure in myself.
I am confident.
I am strong.
I am example to many who have lost hope.
I am hopeful.
I deserve to be happy.
I deserve the best.
I approve of myself.
I am worthy.
I am.
Love, Win =.)
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this quote and your list. I know its hard for me to try to write anything positive but i love reading these wonderful things about you!
Hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

Win,
You are everything on your list and more.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

You are worthy and I love your list.  It's hard to undo the damage people have done in our life.  My mom was one of them but I sat down with her a few yrs. ago and had a long talk with her.  I had a choice.  I can forgive and move on with my life but I'll never forget.  Forgiveness is very powerful.  Hugs,  Dana
http://journals.aol.com/RoadToSuccess

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my journal and leaving the nice comment!  I love the list you made....it's a wonderful thing when we can see the amazing people we really are. Thanks for sharing that person with all of us :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~