Sunday, January 8, 2006

Guided Meditation for a New You

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

Where does the time go? It is almost 3:00 p.m. and I feel as if I havent accomplished anything. I was disappointed to break my coffee pot when I was rearranging in the kitchen. Glass everywhere! Oh my Gosh!!! Thank God that I still have my little four cup coffee maker.

I suppose it would take me less time to clean my apartment if I justed cleaned, but no, I have to rearrange and clean in the back, too. It is becoming as difficult and it is taking as long to clean my apartment as it is to see progress when I am trying to lose weight. High impact, low impact, aerobic, cardio... ? Maybe people should just grab a broom, a mop, and a bucket and do plain old fashioned housework, because housework is exercise enough! Take a break, Win!

Although I love meditations, it seems that I rarely give myself the opportunity to just shut everything out and listen to them. This one, I found through an email that I received.

Begin by lighting a candle. Get cozy in your favoirte chair, put your feet up and take a few deep breaths.

Listen to the Meditation

Credits:

By Rev. Vic Fuhrman & Barbara Biziou
Music by Barry Goldstein

Lotz of Hugz,

Win =.)

The best line a woman can use to attract a man is a waistline.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the entry on meditation. I am a big fan of meditative techniques.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

FUNNY LINE--"WAISTLINE"---ALSO A "WAIT LINE" ATTRACKS  THEM -WHO KNOWS WHY --IT IS SAID THAT THEY LIKE TO THINK THEY WON THE CONTEST--SILLY

Love, MARY    


Anonymous said...

You're doing great, hon!  Don't give up.

Anonymous said...

I need to clean my house, but other things always gets in my way.
I think that I will go light some candles now and put my feet up!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I haven't been around.  I wasn't getting your alerts.  I just happen to stop by to see if you've posted and you have.  I wear my pedometer when I clean house and I easily get in 5,000 steps.  That's half of what you should get in.  So it has to burn a few calories.  I love candles and meditations.
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/BamaSweetiePiesWeightLossJournal