Monday, September 26, 2005

Prince Charming en Espanol

I have been watching a Spanish version of two Prince Charmings who were looking for their Princesses. At the end, they both had two women to choose from. Two of the women had perfect bodies and they used their sexuality to conquer them.

"Una mujer bonita siempre tiene el terrano ganado nomas porque es bonita." ~ A pretty woman always has her territory won simply because she is pretty.

That is what all women are taught to believe from birth. We fight tooth and nail to look attractive, because we are taught that a pretty girl has her territory won, but that is not true. The Lord blessed me with beauty, but beauty has brought me tragedy, pain, and deepest despair. It is no wonder that I continue to hide myself behind the weight and that I continue to bury myself deep into the walls of the Glass Box.

The reality show surprised me, because it was not the women with the perfect bodies who won, and believe me, they used all of their seductions to win. To everybody's surprise, it was the chubby woman who works as a boxer in a boxing ring, the poorest of them all... Yes, she was the one who won the heart of the Prince. It was truly an unexpected Cinderella story but she was the one who had won his trust, the one whom he knew would be a good wife and mother, a sweet ending of hope for all of us hopeless romantics who secretly dream of a man who can look deep into our very soul and see us for the beauty that is within.

No comments: