Monday, September 12, 2005

News Flash

Big computer problems. Still trying to correct. Have tried to add entries but computer will not save them.

Grandson too anxious to come into the world. Daughter undergoing a difficult pregnancy and has been in the hosptial three times. She is on medication to stop the contractions but the medication is a threat to her own body.

We are at the end of our contract year. We have applied and interviewed to stay at our jobs, but to date, we do not know who will be picked up by the new company. We have been advised that people who get laid off or fired will not qualify for unemployment benefits.

Needless to say, I am still under a lot of stress. Because of money matters (possible loss of job and high cost of gasoline to get to work), low cost has become the priority in my diet and that is not always what is best for my body.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you hadn't fallen off the face of the earth.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

I missed you.  I'm so sorry about your Grandson's eagerness to enter our world...but it's probably because he want's to meet his Grandmother!  I pray that she will be able to hold onto him long enough.  How far along is she?  
I hope everthing works out with your job.  God will provide.
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Goodness, you have alot of things going on and changes right now.
I will say a special prayer for your daughter and her baby.
Also, about your job....I am sure that things will be fine. Keep your head up!
hugs,
Kathi