Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Underneath the Stairs

                 

                    artwork by JPRosa (the Cloud King) @ http://jprosa.net

This morning, all the rain we had overnight caused the parking lot to flood all the way to the street. It has continued to rain all day.

When I came home from work, it was still raining hard.  I was holding my umbrella, worried about ruining my shoes, because I have had to get them wet everytime I have had to come in or go out of my apartment. Unfortunately, I flew into the air, flat on my back, and flew underneath the stairs, my ankles slamming into the bottom concrete ledge of the stairs. I already missed a day of work last week. I might have to miss work again tomorrow. That is not good. Why do I keep falling?

We just had another electrical blackout. Dang!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing!  You are not having a good time of it, are you!  I am sending lots of dry weather and nothing but good luck your way.  Try to keep both feet planted firmly on the ground!  (lol)

Hope you didn't do too much damage...let us know how you're feeling!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

OMG !!! I hope your ok today!  Please keep us updated on your injury if any.....
hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!  Hope ya are doing alright
after that fall!  --Hugs, MARY  

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, {{{}}}. Hope is ok...but expect to be sore.
Hugs, Sugar