Sunday, September 28, 2003

Plan A

MIRROR THERAPY: Looked at my naked body in full-length mirror & had a long talk with myself. Thanked my body for the wonderful things it has allowed me to do and apologized for not taking better care of it. Psychologically prepared myself for the long journey ahead.

Exercise: Today is my first day on Body Flex, an exercise program that focuses on using the oxygen in your body to burn fat. The exercises can be done in a chair and are simple, but still a challenge for my fragile body and the herniated disks in my back. The twisting exercises are the hardest for me, but I will get there... Think POSITIVE.

RACHEL McLISH DIET:

 

Rachel McLish, DOB: 06/01/58... 4 times Miss Olympia. She is from Harlingen, Texas, which is in the area where I live. She was the first woman body builder and the first Miss Olympia.

B: yogurt and piece of fruit or 1slice toast and 1hard boiled egg, 1-2 c coffee

L: 1-2 chicken breasts, 1-3 c veggies

D: 1-2 chicken breasts or fish, 1-3 c veggies or a potato (no butter), salad

Snacks: fruit or vegetable juice

No colas. Nothing fried or breaded. Water, herbal teas, seltzer-flavored drinks, or vegetable juices permitted. No eating after 8:00 p.m.

No comments: